The Best Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Casino Sites (2022)
Since 2017, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has provided a fast, safe, and reliable way of making real-world cryptocurrency transactions. Here’s how it’s managed it and how you can use it to gamble at Bitcoin Cash Casino.
- Top Bitcoin Cash Casino 2022
- What Is Bitcoin Cash?
- How Do Bitcoin Cash Casino Work?
- Pros & Cons of Using Bitcoin Cash
- How to Gamble Using Bitcoin Cash
- Depositing BCH to Your Online Casino Account
- Withdrawing BCH from You Casino Account
- Bitcoin Cash Casino Fees & Limits
- Bitcoin Cash Casino Features
- Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin
- How to Acquire Bitcoin Cash
- Best Bitcoin Cash Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Cryptocurrency Faucets That Give Free Bitcoin Cash
- Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Use at Cryptocurrency Casino
- Bitcoin Cash Casino Conclusion
- Bitcoin Cash Casino FAQs
Top Bitcoin Cash Casino 2022
100% Bonus Up To 100$ + 180 Free Spins
Up To $/$1,000 (or 5BTC) Bonus + 200 Free Spins
100% Bonus + 100 Free Spins
$50,000 Weekly Giveaway
Stake Casino Review Play
10% Daily Cashback
Rocketpot.io Casino Review Play
100% Up To 100$ + 100 Free Spins
$50 Free Sign Up Bonus
100% Welcome Bonus Up To 5BTC
100% Welcome Bonus Up To 1BTC or $/$200 + 200 Free Spins
What Is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash (played at Bitcoin Cash Casino), which is often also referred to by its currency code, BCH, is a type of cryptocurrency.
This means that it exists only in a digital format, and that it works on a decentralised ledger system known as the blockchain.
As you may have noticed, however, Bitcoin Cash(BCH) emerged from Bitcoin, which has since been redubbed to ‘Bitcoin Core’.
This happened after many years of discussions between the many players within the Bitcoin network over certain issues the core cryptocurrency was facing.
These issues were mainly scalability, transaction fees, and processing time. We explore these in more detail in our Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin section below, but what is pertinent here is that, while most key players in the Bitcoin network agreed that there were issues, and not everyone agreed on what the solution should be.
With no compromise reached, the second faction ‘split’ from the main Bitcoin cryptocurrency and released Bitcoin Cash. This cryptocurrency (BCH), which also operates via the blockchain, offers instant transactions at a cheap fee that has hovered around the $0.25 mark since the beginning.
This is possible mainly due to the size of its block, which is 32 times larger than Bitcoin’s (32MB for BCH vs 1MB for BTC). But even that wasn’t enough for some users. In fact, Bitcoin SV and eCash are both hard forks of Bitcoin Cash – although that’s a topic for another time.
Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond are two further hard forks of Bitcoin. In both cases, the factions responsible for these splits looked to decentralise the cryptocurrency even further.
How Do Bitcoin Cash Casino Work?
Bitcoin Cash Casino that are legal and licensed largely operate in the same way as other online Casino do, in that they use specific software and algorithms to run and oversee games.
These algorithms are usually checked and tested multiple times to ensure they are indeed random and fair. But there’s more. These Casino are still subject to the laws of the jurisdictions they are registered in, including for fairness, safety, and responsible gambling.
Pros & Cons of Using Bitcoin Cash
Like all other payment methods, playing online casino games using Bitcoin Cash comes with advantages and disadvantages. Here they are at a glance.
- Great security thanks to blockchain, which is particularly hard to hack or cheat.
- Instant processing times thanks to BCH’s larger block.
- Super low fees, which are usually around $0.25 per transaction.
- Could increase in price, meaning your winnings may be worth more in a few weeks or days.
- Not as popular as Bitcoin, so not all cryptocurrency Casino accept it as a payment method.
- Some Casino accept BCH but will exchange it to another cryptocurrency or FIAT currency (EUR, GBP, USD) to allow you to play.
- Not all countries and jurisdictions look at BCH as a legal tender.
How to Gamble Using Bitcoin Cash
Here are ways to gamble at Bitcoin Cash Casino. The two sections below explain how to deposit money to get started, and how to withdraw your winnings once you’ve bagged them.
Depositing BCH to Your Online Casino Account
Once you’ve purchased Bitcoin Cash, which we explain how to do in a section further down, you can use it to gamble at your favourite BCH casino. Here’s how to do it.
- Sign up to a legal and licensed BCH casino from our list above.
- Go to the Cashier of the casino and select Bitcoin Cash as your deposit method.
- Once the casino shares its public wallet number, head to your cryptocurrency wallet.
Set up a transfer, paste the code, select how much Bitcoin Cash you’d like to transfer, and confirm.
- That’s it! The money should appear instantly in your online casino account.
Withdrawing BCH from You Casino Account
Withdrawing Bitcoin Cash from an online casino is just as easy as depositing. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your cryptocurrency wallet and click on ‘Receive’ or ‘Receive Funds’.
Copy your public wallet number before moving on to Step 2.
- Head to the Cashier of the casino and select Bitcoin Cash as your withdrawal method.
- Paste your wallet number and select the amount you wish to withdraw.
Review your details and confirm.
- The money should appear in your cryptocurrency casino within 48 hours. This delay is mostly due to Casino reviewing transactions.
Bitcoin Cash Casino Fees & Limits
When using BCH to make deposits to, and withdrawals from, your online casino, there are two types of fees you can encounter: transfer fees and operator fees.
- Transfer fees – These fees for BCH are very low, and always hover around the $0.25 mark. These fees go towards paying the people who confirm transactions and keep the system secure.
- Operator fees – These can come from either your online casino or your cryptocurrency wallet. Even so, due to industry competition, most online Casino do not really charge any money, and cryptocurrency wallet fees can be avoided by choosing a wallet with either very small fees or no fees at all.
Finally, it’s also good to keep in mind the limits Casino impose on such transactions. When it comes to depositing, the lowest we have found were 0.001 or 0.003 BCH. Withdrawals can be up to a couple of BCH.
Bitcoin Cash Casino Features
Bitcoin Cash casino sites tend to be new Casino. These are still legal and licensed, but they usually also come with many gamification casino features like slot tournaments, loyalty programmes, and a wider array of bonuses.
Understandably, we know most people look out for two main things at an online casino: a great selection of Bitcoin Cash casino games and wonderful bonuses. So here’s what you can expect to find at the Bitcoin Cash online Casino.
Bitcoin Cash Casino Games
When it comes to BCH casino games, users have three categories to choose from.
- Games created specifically for BCH. These include Bitcoin Cash slots, as well as roulette, dice games, minesweeper, and darts. These tend to be more niche and can be found at specific Casino.
- Developers imbue BTC games to accept BCH as a payment method. This means that you will have access to hundreds of games including BTC slots, Bitcoin roulette, Bitcoin blackjack, Bitcoin poker, bingo, keno, and Bitcoin dice. Even better than that, these games run on the Provably Fair software, making them even safer than FIAT-run slots.
- Casino that exchanges your BCH to a FIAT currency give access to all video slots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and craps, as well as live roulette, live poker, live baccarat, live blackjack, and live games shows, available on the site.
Bitcoin Cash Casino Bonuses
Although we have not yet come across a BCH bonus specifically, cryptocoin Casino are renowned for being very generous with their bonuses, which can come in FIAT and (usually) Bitcoin.
Before you look at the types of bonuses you can expect to find, however, keep in mind that you should always read the terms and conditions before taking one up.
Welcome bonuses are among the most common and popular bonuses at both cryptocurrency and traditional online Casino.
These normally take the shape of matches on your first or even subsequent deposits (for example, a 100% match up to a certain amount). These bonuses can also include free spins on pre-selected games.
Free spins are another popular type of bonus. As the name suggests, these allow you to try out pre-selected video slots for free. Some have no wagering requirements, meaning that you actually get to keep your winnings without having to wager them again.
A reload bonusis when the casino gives you free spins or matches the amount you deposit up to a certain amount on your second, third, and/or fourth deposits. This can either be part of the welcome bonus, or else as stand-alone offer.
Cashback bonuses see your casino give you a percentage of your net losses or deposit money back, with 5 to 10% being the usual figure. This is a fabulous way of ensuring that you never fully outspend your budget.
A VIP bonus may be offered to high rollers at the best BCH online casino sites. The higher your status, the bigger the rewards will be. These rewards can include better bonuses and higher cashback rates, as well as free trips, tickets to events, and gifts. The most exclusive VIP casino clubs are invitation-only affairs.
Some Casino have loyalty programmes where players who deposit and play often (but aren’t considered VIPs) also receive points. These can then be redeemed for loyalty bonuses or even perks.
A no deposit bonus will see you receive either a small sum of money or free spins without having to make a deposit. Even so, such bonuses usually come with higher wagering requirements.
Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin
Many of our readers often wonder what the main differences between BTC and BCH are. There are five main differences that will affect your online gambling experience. Here they are explained below:
|Scalability||Each Bitcoin block can hold up to 1MB of data (roughly 2,700 transactions), and a new block is sent to the blockchain every 10 minutes, so this system can lead to a backlog if there are many transactions taking place within the same time period.||Bitcoin Cash blocks can hold up to 32MB of information. So, while BCH still sends blocks to the blockchain every 10 minutes on average, the number of transactions in that block is huge when compared to BTC’s.|
|Transaction Fees||Every Bitcoin transaction comes with a fee, but in times of high transaction volumes, users can pay a higher fee to have their transaction jump the queue.
The problem with this is that the more people pay the higher fee, the more the system is overloaded and the higher the transaction fees become.
In 2017, around the time BCH was created, the average BTC transaction fee was $50! At the time of writing, each Bitcoin transactions costs $1.765.
|Bitcoin Cash casino transactions also come with fees, but because the BCH block is larger, these fees tend to be cheaper.
In fact, they are usually around $0.25. At the time of writing, each BCH transaction costs users $0.28.
|Time||Although most Bitcoin transactions take around 10 minutes to be approved, there have been times when users have had to wait much longer.
This is mostly when there are large volumes of transactions that need to be seen to.
|There are currently no backlogs for BCH transactions, meaning you never have to wait more than 10 minutes for approval. In fact, most transactions are instantaneous.|
|Availability||Bitcoin remains the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. In fact, it is the online casino world’s favourite crypto and can be found at most cryptocurrency Casino.||BCH is gaining popularity, but it’s still not as widely available as BTC.|
|Value||At the time of writing, one Bitcoin is worth around $43,948.30. This is a huge increase from what it was worth just a few years ago.
You can see how winning some Bitcoin today on your favourite online casino game, could result in your winnings being worth more in the future. (Although it could also plummet, of course).
|Currently, one BCH is worth $389.77, which is not bad at all. Even so, the price of BCH has not yet reached the heights of Bitcoin’s, and is unlikely to experience it any time soon.|
How to Acquire Bitcoin Cash
There are three main ways in which you can get Bitcoin Cash into your portfolio:
- You can buy them using FIAT currency from cryptocurrency wallets (we list the best ones in the section below this).
- You can receive them as payment for an object or a service; or else for completing simple tasks (check out our Cryptocurrency Faucets section below); or
- You can mine them yourself, but this is quite complicated and requires specific mining set ups, which we won’t get into here.
Best Bitcoin Cash Cryptocurrency Wallets
In order to store and use your Bitcoin Cash casino currency, you will need a cryptocurrency wallet that can support the currency. These can be hardware wallets or software/mobile wallets. In this section, however, we keep things simple by focusing on the latter.
Exodus is a software platform in the shape of a desktop wallet, a mobile wallet, and even as a hardware wallet. It allows you to exchange, transfer digital files, and cryptocurrency, with ease and security. It also lets you buy cryptocurrency, and it charges no fees for sending or receiving cryptocurrency.
CoinsPaid is undoubtedly the most famous and widely accepted wallet by far. The system allows you to do Bitcoin Cash gambling and buy it directly from the app, has an in-built procedure to turn Bitcoin Cash into FIAT currency when transferring to certain online Casino, and has a low, flat rate of 3.99% for most transactions.
Last year alone, CoinsPaid processed over $1 billion in crypto through 4,500,000 transactions and the reason why this happened is thanks to its top-notch double security that ensures your data and transfers remain safe.
Buying, selling and exchanging your cryptocurrencies can be done in an easy way thanks to the Edge app. Its easy-to-use interface, which can be accessed with your Touch ID, ensures you’re always in control of your cryptocurrencies and are never locked out.
Cryptocurrency Faucets That Give Free Bitcoin Cash
Another way of earning BCH is through a Bitcoin Cash faucet. This is a website or an app that rewards users with cryptocurrency for completing certain small tasks, such as entering a code every few minutes, sharing links, and so on.
Although not all BCH faucets are legit, Xfaucets.com is verified and legal through its association with iCoinPay. This site gives you up to 500 satoshi Bitcoin Cash every 10 minutes. You’ll need 925,712 satoshis to make up 1 full Bitcoin Cash coin.
Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Use at Cryptocurrency Casino
There are, by now, dozens of cryptocurrencies that can be used to play at online cryptocurrency Casino. The most popular are, of course, Bitcoin Casino, Litecoin Casino, and Ethereum Casino.
But there are also many others, which may not be as well known. These include Dogecoin Casino, Monero Casino, Dash Casino, Ripple Casino, TRON Casino, Zcash Casino, Binance Casino, EOS Casino, NEM Casino, Stellar Casino, ChainLink Casino, and NEO Gas Casino.
Bitcoin Cash Casino Conclusion
Bitcoin Cash casino currency is slowly, but surely, becoming a favourite cryptocurrency to gamble with. And we can’t say we’re surprised, particularly thanks to its lightning-fast transactions and low fees.
Bitcoin Cash Casino FAQs
Bitcoin Cash is a type of cryptocurrency that can be exchanged on the blockchain. It is a hard fork of Bitcoin and offers faster transactions at a cheaper rate.
We guide our 10 favourites in the Top Table List above.
The easiest way to purchase Bitcoin Cash at a casino is through a secure cryptocurrency wallet using your credit or debit card. Both the Exodus and CoinsPaid wallets allow you to do so.
Most Casino that accept BCH do not charge you any fees. Nevertheless, you will incur other charges. The first is a small fee (around $0.25) for the use of the blockchain, which goes to the people keeping the transactions flowing.
The second may be a fee by the cryptocurrency wallet for the service. The third may be an exchange fee by the casino if they exchange your BCH to FIAT to allow you to play.
Deposits are usually instantaneous, while withdrawals can take up to 48 hours. The delay in withdrawals is usually because Casino verify each transaction.
In terms of payment processing times and fees, BCH is certainly better than Bitcoin. Nevertheless, there are other things to look at, which is something we explore further up in this article.
- The Best Bitcoin Casino 2022 With Bitcoin reaching an all-time high in value, casino players have also begun to warm to this cryptocurrency and all the benefits it offers. Below, we explore everything there...
- Bitcoin Poker – Best Bitcoin Poker Sites for 2022 Bitcoin poker follows the same rules as regular online poker, while allowing players to enjoy their favourite card game anonymously using BTC for deposits and withdrawals. [toc] [bookmakertablelist id="36337"] [su_box...
- Best Litecoin Casino in 2022: Top LTC Casino! The renewed interest in cryptocurrencies is undeniable lately, and that is exactly why Litecoin Casino are on the rise. If you’re looking to pick a quality Litecoin casino you...
We collaborate with industry experts to make sure that our readers are getting the best possible content. All our articles are there to improve your casino experience.