The Top ecoPayz Online Casino Sites for 2022
ecoPayz is a digital e-wallet that is safe, fast, and easy to use for making deposits and withdrawals at online Casino.
Below, our experts look at all the elements that make this payment method so popular among players.
Best ecoPayz Casino in 2022
Up to $/$2500 + 250 Free Spins
100% Welcome Bonus Up To 500$
Frank Casino Review Play
Get 100% Bonus + 100 Free Spins
VBET Casino Review Play
100% Up To 100$ + 100 Free Spins
100% Bonus Up To 200$ + 100 Free Spins
Caxino Casino Play
100% Up To 140$ On Your First Deposit
What Is ecoPayz?
ecoPayz is a popular digital e-wallet payment service that allows players to store and move their money with ease – including to ecoPayz Casino.
While that may sound similar to other e-wallet casino services, ecoPayz’s main selling point is that it can be topped up through a range of options, including bank accounts, credit and debit cards, as well as Western Union.
In fact, you don’t technically need a bank account to use ecoPayz, and it famously doesn’t run any credit checks on its customers.
But it gets better! The service is currently available to users in over 150 countries, and deposits and transfers can be made in around 50 currencies.
An ecoPayz account, meanwhile, can be a basic one (called ‘Classic’), or else Silver, Gold, Platinum, or VIP. Clients who have a Silver account or higher, and who live in the UK or in the EU, can register for an ecoPayz Mastercard®.
The service also offers ecoVouchers and ecoVirtualCards.
There is a downside to ecoPayz, however, and that is its fees. We explore these in detail below.
How Do ecoPayz Casino Work?
Casino sites that accept ecoPayz work in pretty much the same way as traditional online Casino. The only difference is that instead of inputting your debit or credit card details, you use your ecoPayz login details to make the transaction.
This is true for both desktop and mobile Casino.
ecoPayz is great for playing at mobile Casino, as you can use its app to make the two-step authentication faster. The ecoPayz app is available for both iPhone and Android phones.
Pros and Cons of Using ecoPayz
Like all other payment methods, ecoPayz comes with advantages and disadvantages.
Here they are at a glance.
- Available in 150+ countries
- Safe and secure
- Instant deposits to online Casino
- Most ecoPayz Casino do not charge fees for using this service.
- Works great with mobile Casino
- Online casino bonus available (read terms and conditions to be sure)
- Withdrawals can take up to 4 days
- Transaction fees from ecoPayz to bank account are quite high
- Basic account is very restrictive
How to Deposit and Withdraw Using ecoPayz
Depositing is a super simple affair with ecoPayz, particularly if you have the app and are using a mobile casino.
If you’d like to claim a welcome bonus, be sure to check the terms & conditions first to confirm whether you need a bonus code and whether using ecoPayz stops you from claiming it (they shouldn’t).
Step 1: Find your favourite ecoPayz casino from our list above.
Step 2: Register and, if needed, verify your account.
Step 3: Head to the Banking/Cashier section on your online or mobile casino account, and choose ecoPayz.
Step 4: Follow the instructions to sign into your ecoPayz account. This is to confirm your identity and ensure no one is stealing your money.
Step 5: Enter the amount you’d like to deposit, and confirm.
Step 6: That’s it! Your desired amount should now be in your account.
How To Withdraw From ecoPayz Casino Sites
Don’t worry: withdrawing your winnings is just as easy!
Step 1: Head to the Banking/Cashier section of your casino.
Step 2: Select ecoPayz from the list of available withdrawal methods.
Step 3: Enter your details and the amount you’d like to withdraw. Confirm the transaction.
Step 4: Your funds should appear in your ecoPayz account in up to four days.
Are There Any ecoPayz Fees And Limits?
Opening an ecoPayz account is free, no matter which level you opt for.
Moreover, transferring money to an ecoPayz merchant – which is the category ecoPayz Casino fall under – is free too.
Nevertheless, ecoPayz does have some other fees depending on where you live and which services you choose.
- If you live in the EU, the UK, or other SEPA member states, then dollar-to-euro transactions are usually free.
- Bank transfers carry a $5.90 to $10 fee per transaction, depending on the amount you transfer.
- Silver users have to pay a 1.5% (minimum 0.50c) of the amount they transfer for every transfer to other ecoPayz account holders. Gold and up do it for free, and this doesn’t include ecoPayz merchants.
- Transfers via Western Union are free from ecoPayz’s side, but Western Union charges fees.
- There are currency conversions which range from 2.99% of the amount for Basic/Silver users to 1.25% for VIP users.
- All accounts are charged $1.50 per month when inactive.
These are just some of the fees you may experience when using ecoPayz, so it’s worth being aware of them. For a full list, you can check the Personal ecoPayz account fees list.
With regards to the limits, this depends on the casino and your ecoPayz account. The Classic ecoPayz account lets you deposit up to $1,000 a day, but that goes up to $15,000 with the Silver account.
Most ecoPayz Casino allow for a minimum deposit of £/$/$10.
Safety and Security at ecoPayz Casino
ecoPayz is a safe and secure digital wallet service that keeps you and your money safe.
Based in the UK and regulated under the UK Financial Conduct Authority, the company also complies with Data Security Standards and with the regulations of the Payment Card Industry.
Since being founded in 2000, ecoPayz has partnered up with Mastercard® and Western Union, further proving its status as a trusted brand.
Thirdly, it keeps you safe through the following ways when making a transaction to an online casino:
- It doesn’t share your personal or banking details with the casino site.
- It follows a two-step authentication procedure to confirm that you are the owner of the ecoAccount in question.
- It has all the SSL encryption protocols in place so no unwanted third parties can steal your information.
Best ecoPayz Casino Bonuses
Using ecoPayz usually allows you to claim the whole range of bonuses offered by the casino site of your choice.
Here are the three most popular ones.
Welcome bonuses are among the most common and popular bonuses at both online and mobile ecoPayz Casino.
These normally take the shape of matches on your first or even subsequent deposits (for example, a 100% match up to a certain amount). These bonuses can also include free spins on pre-selected games.
A reload bonus is when the casino gives you free spins or matches the amount you deposit on your second, third, or fourth deposits.
This can either be part of the welcome bonus, or else as a stand-alone offer.
Some Casino have loyalty programmes where players who deposit and play often also receive points. These can then be redeemed for loyalty bonuses or even perks.
Would you prefer to use a different payment service? There are many other safe ones to choose from!
PayPal is probably the most famous e-wallet out there, particularly as it’s available in over 200 countries and supports 25 currencies. It is reliable, safe, and cost-effective, with no fees across its vast network.
NETELLER was founded in 1999, and has since become the largest and most trusted e-wallet service in the world. As a service, it offers enhanced security, near-instant deposits, and faster withdrawals; however, bear in mind that it's not usually eligible for casino bonuses. The standard fee to use NETELLER at online Casino is 2.5%.
Skrill was the first-ever recognised e-wallet in the world, and today has over 32 million active users. What makes it particularly great is that it is completely free to use – but it does come with a catch, as most online Casino do not allow users who opt for this service to claim a bonus.
Digital wallets are apps that allow you to store your debit, credit, and loyalty cards all in one place. You can then use the digital wallet to pay safely without ever giving the seller or, in this case, the online casino, your details. Apple Pay and Google Pay are two such services.
Of course, credit and debit cards remain the most popular online casino payment method in the world. This continues to be safe, fast, and cheap to use. UK players should note that, due to UKGC regulations, credit cards cannot be used at UK online Casino anymore.
How We Rate Payment Methods
When it comes to rating our payment methods, we look at a variety of factors to ensure you get the best and most accurate information possible.
Here’s what we take into consideration.
- Instant deposits and fast withdrawals – We understand that players want to play as soon as they make a deposit, so payment methods that allow for instant deposits are always rated higher. When it comes to withdrawals, meanwhile, payment methods that clear these quickly are obviously preferred to those that take 3+ days.
- Ease of use – People don’t have time to learn elaborate new ways of making payments, which is why having a payment service that is easy and straightforward to use is always a better option in our books.
- Safety and security – Payment methods obviously concern your own finances, and some also include your personal details. Knowing the payment method we are mentioning is safe is our #1 priority, and no payment method that is unsafe makes it onto our lists.
- Low fees – Payment services are businesses and they obviously need to make a profit. Even so, good, secure, and easy-to-use services with lower fees result in better rankings.
- Reputation – What actual users say about the payment method is important – after all, our readers are more likely to relate to them than to the method itself. Moreover, how customer support treats users, and how long it takes them to answer, also affects the way we rate banking methods.
ecoPayz Casino Review Summary
ecoPayz is an e-wallet that can make playing at online Casino (and especially mobile Casino) easier, faster, and safer. Nevertheless, the high fees associated with some transactions is a downside that cannot be ignored.
ecoPayz Casino FAQs
We have listed above ecoPayz Casino for players from the UK, the EU, and further afield. Two of our favourite brands that accept players from numerous countries are 888casino and Videoslots.
Deposits using ecoPayz are near-instant, meaning you can start playing straight away.
Yes, and it’s very easy to do so. We have a step-by-step guide on how to do it above.
Totally! ecoPayz is regulated by the UK FCA, has two-step authentication, SSL encryption, and doesn’t share your personal details with the casino.
ecoPayz Casino do not charge you for using ecoPayz, but there are fees for using this service in other ways. We explore this in more detail above.
Yes, most gambling sites will still allow you to claim bonuses when using ecoPayz.
Most Casino do not allow users to deposit using one banking method and then withdraw using another. The same is true for most ecoPayz Casino.
- UAE Online Casino 2022: Your Full Guide The vibrant and luxurious cities of UAE, such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi, aren’t the Las Vegas of the Middle East, as gambling is completely banned. Despite this, many...
- The Best E-Wallet Casino Guide 2022 With low fees, simplicity, fast transactions, and security, it's not hard to understand why so many casino players are looking for the best e-wallet casino to sign up to....
- Best Casino Deposit Methods: Online Payment Guide Casino payment methods have come a long way, allowing for seamless gaming experiences and managing your bankroll with the push of a button. In this article, we'll go over...
Iggy Fenech is a well-known contributor to many local magazines. His career as a casino content writer spans a number of years and includes writing blog posts for the Malta iGaming Seminar 2014, content for the Malta Gaming Authority’s website, and SEO-enabled text for casino websites.